1. REFUND AND EXCHANGE CONDITIONS
We will happily accept refunds and exchanges* on full priced items for change of mind if your item(s) meet the following requirements:
• Still in its original condition
• Tags are attached
• Unworn and unwashed
• No alterations or personalisation
Refunds and exchanges must be within 30 days of purchase date and accompanied with your proof of purchase. Refunds will be processed via mode of payment.
*We do not offer refunds for change of mind purchases on sale and discounted items. Sale and discounted items are only eligible for exchange.
2. RETURNING ONLINE PURCHASES
If you would like to return your online purchase in-store or via online, please ensure your item(s) meet our Refund and Exchange Conditions above.
Online purchases made with Afterpay must be returned via online and not in-store.
How to refund online purchases in-store:
Simply bring the item(s) you would like to return at your nearest M.J. Bale store.
How to refund online purchases via online:
If you want to refund your online purchase via online, please follow the instructions below:
1. Pack the item(s) that you wish to return. Please pack the item(s) with care as it must be returned in resalable condition. Packaging and delivery expenses are not covered by M.J. Bale for change of mind returns.
2. Download, print and complete the returns form to indicate the item(s) you are returning.
3. Send your package with a completed returns form to our support office address:
M.J. Bale Online Returns
Level 2, Suite 2.16, 100 Collins Street
Alexandria NSW 2015
Our customer service team will contact you via email when your refund has been processed. Your refund should be processed within three (3) business days from when we receive your item(s). This time frame is subject to extend during sale and promotional periods.
How to refund international online purchases:
International purchases can be returned via online (see Refund and Exchange Conditions). Please note that no exchanges can be processed for international online orders.
How to exchange online purchases:
Fulfilling exchanges online is subject to availability. To find out if an online exchange is possible for your item(s) please email us at email@example.com.
Exchanges for online purchases can also be made in store.
3. RETURNING IN-STORE PURCHASES
In-store purchases must be returned to any M.J. Bale store (this includes in-store purchases made through Afterpay). Please ensure your item(s) meet our refund and exchange requirements outlined.
4. MYER RETURNS
M.J.Bale items purchased in a Myer concession store or Myer Online store are governed by the returns policy of Myer. Any M.J. Bale item that is purchased from a Myer department store must be returned to the same store of purchase.
5. RETURNS EXEMPTIONS
M.J. Bale does not offer refunds for change of mind on the follow items, unless deemed faulty:
• M.J. Bale Gift Cards & Online Gift Vouchers
• Items purchased from our Warehouse/Laneway sale events
• Made-To-Measure, altered or personalised products.
6. FAULTY CLAIMS
Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged in any way, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within a reasonable time period from the date of purchase. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered faulty.
Faulty item(s) received from online purchase:
If you think you have received a faulty item from a purchase made online, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below where possible and we will contact you as soon as possible:
• A proof of purchase (bank statements, M.J. Bale account details or any other transaction details can be helpful),
• A brief description of the damage that has occurred,
• Images of the damage,
• A brief outline of the use(s), frequency of use and care practices relating to the garment and,
• Relevant contact information.
Faulty item(s) purchased in-store:
If you believe your item(s) purchased in-store is faulty, simply bring it to your nearest store for assessment accompanied with your proof of purchase The M.J. Bale team will review the garment to assess if it is deemed faulty. Please note that this process cannot always be completed on the spot as multiple assessments may be required to reach an outcome. We will ensure to follow up with you on the results as soon as possible.
Need more help?
Monday - Thursday | 9:00AM - 5:00PM (AEST)
Friday | 9:00AM - 4:30PM (AEST)